"But Beyoncé has a billion dollar body. Thank you, Jesus."
-Overheard at the University of Akron
the only reason to pay attention to summer sports ball
is the fact that pizza could be half off if they score enough
that’s true homie papajohns code TRIBE5
Oren is one of my favorite characters on Parks & Rec. If only because I like to pretend it’s my nephew Oren grown up. ‘Cause Oren is pretty weird for a three-year-old.
I need to stop being so accommodating of other people’s whims.
This is a photograph of fourteen-year-old me. This is hanging up at my mother’s house.
Let’s never forget:
- I used to wear pants. The first time I wore a dress (since I was a kid) was at prom & it was one of those weird moments when everyone freaked out because I wore a dress (oh, how this is opposite now)
- Those bracelets. I was in love with bracelets and this is when my collection was “small”. These were, however, unpleasant when I had to shower.
- I used to have long hair & I hated it. So I looked like a boy instead
- A year later, while listening to Brand New in Columbus, I gave myself side swept bangs. I’ve had them ever since. Bangs 4eva
- Goldfinger was my first concert & my sister stole this shirt & never returned it. I am deeply saddened by this
- I was desperately trying to blend my punk & goth aesthetics. This was the result
- Black nail polish ftw
This photo provokes lots of questions.